Insoles for Flat Shoes
We buy flat shoes - be they ballet pumps or boots - expecting them to be comfortable, only to often find that they often leave us feeling like our heels have been bashing the pavement all day.
Alice Bow’s uniquely designed Insoles for Flat Shoe contain cushioned heel pads that prevent sore heels and keep the bounce in your step.
- High quality padding that keeps its bounce lines our stunning range of Italian coloured leathers
- Use them in all your lower heeled shoes (less than 1” or 2.5cm), from ballerina flats to winter boots
- Shaped at the front to be worn with closed or open-toe shoes
- Double sided sticky spots hold the insoles in place if needed
- May be helpful for various foot problems and conditions (such as plantar fasciitis)
All our insoles are made for fitted shoes, so we recommend going up a size if you plan to wear your insoles in looser flat shoes (i.e. boots with a larger, rounder toe area).
Wondering what size to get? You can check our SIZE GUIDE here.